Friday, May 22, 2009

Reasons to stay in this Summer


I am all for hanging out with people this summer, don't get me wrong. But, with my current track record of friendships in the summertime, I am better at being an e-friend than a let's-go-shopping-and-to-the-movies-and-spend-all-of-our-time-together kind of friend. Ooops.

Well, I have already started my summer obsession: So You Think You Can Dance. Ahh!!! It is SO absolutely fantastic. Where do they come from?! It makes me wish I could dance that. My favorites already are Gabi (who dances like a bird- she is beautiful!), Brandon and Natalie (who are both stellar! They were so close to being on the show last year!! I have always loved Natalie), and I really, really likes Elias (Who, even though he got cut, was a fantastic dancer! I wish they could have put him through).

Soooo, I will be dance updating a ton this summer! It is my favorite show. :)

But, there is so much more to look forward to!! A new summer show on NBC called Merlin dubuting in June. Oooo!! I think I am going to love this one. So my style.

A new Disney Channel Original Movie in June staring Demi and Selena of Disney Channel fame (and who I personally adore for their amazing poise, proffesionalism and Jesus loving attitude) called Princess Protection Program. Wow. Lot's of P's! It looks precious :) and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Degrassi's Summer "Movie" AKA 4 episodes all smushed together to make a "movie". Oh my!! Watch the trailer. Salivate with me!

And, of course, what would summer be without a new ABC family original drama?! Make it or Break It premiers in June as well and is about a bunch of gymnasts training to be Olympiads or something fun like that. Juicy, no?
Wait... 10 Things I Hate About You is going to be a TV show in July?! Oo! Looks exciting!

Ok. That's my obessesive-I-Have-No-Life TV blog. :)

1 comment:

valerie said...

i LOVE me some so you think you can dance....and a degrassi movie, what are we going to do with ourselves!