Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Day Has Come!


I just got back from the Midnight Party at Barnes and Noble. I wish that I had a camera with me to document the whole ordeal. It was HILarious! I didn't think I would have such a good time.

Actulally, at first, I was wondering, "What the heck am I doing here??" Then, I started walking around and I ran into none other the AMAZING Jenna Mercer!!! Ahhh!! It was so great to sit and catch up with each other. Unfortunantly, she was not here for the book party, just taking advantage of Barnes being open late. But she is incredible, and I love her and she is such a precious friend!!!!!


So I go to sit down, and I meet three of the sweetest, cutest girls, who were most likely in highschool. The cutest was Haley. She was a doll. We saw some crazy people. Girls in prom dresses. Groups of girls and boys who were totally Goth. People with little bitty babies. (Crazies) And of course we saw some people in crazy get ups- lots of funny t-shirts like, "I'm only here for my girlfriend". All in all it was an enjoyable experience.


No comments: