Thursday, August 14, 2008

All That's Known

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=569822

This is a video of the newest cast member of the most AMAZING show on Broadway right now called Spring Awakening. It's a very grown-up show, so unless you understand theatre and can appreciate the art, I don't know if you would really like it. The tour is coming to Houston in January, and I am buying myself a ticket when tickets come out, which I think is sometime in September. I do not want to go alone, but I can't find anyone to go with me, so this will be the first show I see solo. And I know I am going to LOVE every minute of it.

If you like this clip, and you want to hear more, just YouTube the show and LOTS of things will pop up. Lots of GOOD things. Or, I can make you a copy of the soundtrack. Or, you could say, 'Hey Kelly, I think I want to see it with you, and I am willing to pay for my own ticket because I know that you are not in your job for the money and that money is scarce for you right now and this is the only show that you have ever bought yourself a ticket for so you are going to buy one of the best seats so if I want to go with you I will have pay top dollar to see something that is this amazing and I won't be disappointed because you have excellent taste".

So yes. Please. Become obsessed with all things Spring Awakening. And I warned you hear first- it's a mature show. But I love it anyways. :)

No comments: