Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling "poopy"

Hey blog world

You may not want to know this... but I have not been feeling well.

I mean, like, I have no fever. I eat like a crazy person- I still love food. My runny nose has stayed in one spot for most of the day.

Nope- it's not the usual sick. It something... else.

That's right, my closet friends. I now have a new BFF... my toilet. I have been sitting on this thing constantly. I am pretty miserable at the moment. I'll probably be phoning my doctor pretty soon to get myself all checked out. Yay?

Sorry if this post is realllllllllllllly gross to you... it's just on my mind and keeping me awake at the moment. I'm about to go re-read a favorite book, so I'll get off this computer now, and probably go sit back on my potty. Fun for all!

Love you. Hope your spring break has been less "poopy" than mine. :)

2 comments:

valerie said...

feel better kel!

Jessie Jean said...

oh haha kelly you crack me up! I mean, it's not funny that you're sick, but I love your honesty. I'm just across the street, let me know if you need ANYTHING!
love you so much