Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hear the Song of my life


*Turn my blog soundtrack or whatever is called off and listen to this song PRONTO!*




I was trying to embed this video into my blog... turns out YouTube is trickier to navigate than I thought... :) So go to this website and listen to her. Whoo! She is good!


I had this really neat blog post all set up in my mind for you to read and get excited about.

But I do not feel up to it.


I hate to admit this but it's getting more glaringly obvious by the day: I have to grow up.

I know. You have to too. It's not fun. No one likes growing up, least of all me. I feel like I still have living to do. I want to be a "kid" for a few more years. I want to stay in college for a while longer. I want to have lunch with people every day of the week.


Getting a job changes that. I have a committment to make. I have a place to report to and leave from at specifically designed times every day. I have lives in my hands, and minds looking at me for guidance. *shudder*


I have been listening to Sarah Reeves song "Sweet, Sweet Sound". It reminds me a lot of you, Val. She is such a great song writer and her message is speaking such volumes with me in my life right now. I want this to be the "song of my life". I want to be this passionate about living my life for the Lord!!


Whoo... i am tired... I will post more later! I love you... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I love this song!! :) Thanks for sharing it with me.

And... I am going to miss you.