Saturday, March 21, 2009

For Val

... I just found out that Season 7 of Degrassi is on DVD now...

OMG...

I am buying it, and then coming to Abilene armed with Degrassi goodness, and we are going to watch seasons 6 and 7 til our eyes pop out...

AND-

they are making a "Degrassi movie" (which is actually 4 episodes, but they are calling it a movie which is good enough for me!)

It's called Degrassi Goes Hollywood!


Here is my fav pic from the ones I have found:

Does this mean that Jay and Manny are going to get back together?! Because I just love them, and I sooooo hope so!


Love you and miss you the most!


1 comment:

valerie said...

absolutely amazing! you better come to abilene and we will have a little degrassi marathon! and a movie! ahhh! :) oh how i miss you. and the many marathons we watched together!!! love you!!!