Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Friendship

"A friend is a person who most of all cares about what you feel/ and nothing is harder than learning a friend isn't real"

It's been a tough semester for me. I have so much in my life to be thankul for, though! I have an amazing bible study that I am in at Grace. I LOVE teaching, and I can't think of any other place that I would rather be than the classroom. I have such a wonderful group of 2 year olds this year that it makes Sundays a JOY. Kristen works with me on Mondays and Saturdays, and God couldn't have blessed me with a more wondeful girl to spend my time with.

If my days should be so full of JOY, then why do I feel so lonely? Is it possible to feel joyful and not happy? I'm not really sure, but I know that I miss my friends from last year who were always so wonderful and so faithful. I have not been near the friend that I should be. It makes me wonder: what is the true defenition of a friend, and what does friendship really look like? I'll let you know.

But if you are reading this- you are important to me! I miss and desire your friendship!! And I love you. SO much!

1 comment:

valerie said...

i wuv you kelly. :)